Features and Benefits
- 12 volt nominal, 450 amp cranking capacity
- Volt and amp meter to monitor boosting output
- Voltage regulated to protect on-board electronics
- Antizap® voltage surge protection for safer boosting
- 30 ft., 1/0 gauge welding cable allows convenient access to vehicles
This small, compact, gasoline powered, heavy duty starter has 1000 amp full-power jaw clamps that allow higher amperage flow. Polarity and low battery LED indicators confirm proer connections. Features an electric start Briggs and Stratton Vanguard OHV engine with single switch for easy operation. Ideal for small fleets, in town trucks, rental and agricultural equipment. Dimensions are 12″L x 27-1/2″W x 26″H and weighs 315 lbs.