Features and Benefits:
- 600 ft./lbs. of maximum torque
- Full stroke tease throttle and an easy glide forward/ reverse switch
- Includes a 2″ extended anvil
- Multi position power management
- The lightweight reinforced aluminum hammercase reduces the tools overall weight to only 4.2 pounds
The new IRT2130-2 has all the performance and features you have come to expect from the Ingersoll Rand family of impact wrenches. This Impact features a powerful twin hammer mechanism producing 600 ft/lbs. of maximum torque and a new composite housing, yielding superior ergonomics in lightweight package. Average air consumption: 4.4 cfm; sound dBA: 96.6/109.6; air inlet NPTF: 1/4″; minimum hose size: 3/8″.