Features and Benefits:
- Durable Jacobs multi-craft chuck
- Reversible, with convenient control
- Comfortable lever throttle
- Grease plug for easy preventative maintenance
- Precision machine gearing ensures maximum power transfer and durability
One in a new family of economical, standard duty tools, the IRT7807R is an excellent choice for service work requiring a compact, low profile angle head. It’s a durable, reliable tool for drilling in all types of materials, including sheet metal, wood, and composites. Free speed; 1,800 RPM; average air consumption: 4 cfm; sound dBA: 89/102; air inlet: 1/4″; rated power: .33 horsepower; minimum hose size: 3/8″; weight: 2.47 lbs.; length: 8.1″.