Tool bags are great, but for some, backpacks are better. Keep your tools organized and stored in this easy-to-carry Jobsite Backpack (48-22-8200) from Milwaukee. This tool backpack is equipped with 35 pockets for plentiful storage, and it’s made of heavy-duty 1680 ballistic material for lasting, durable use on the jobsite.
With this Milwaukee brand Jobsite Backpack from Toolbarn, you can keep your tools dry, organized, and portable for on-the-go jobs. The Jobsite tool storage backpack is designed with a padded, breathable load bearing harness for ultimate comfort and jobsite performance, and features a 15.6 inch laptop pocket for waterproof, protected storage of laptops and tablets. The impact resistant molded base will keep the backpack standing up while protecting the contents inside, and the durable design can hold hundreds of tools at a time.
- 35 pockets for organizing tools
- Impact resistant molded base protects contents and allows backpack to stand up
- Made of durable 1680 ballistic material
- Load-bearing harness is padded and breathable for all-day comfort
- Laptop sleeve holds laptops up to 15.6″
- Bulk pocket for quick access to bulks items such as fish tapes and power tools
- Attachment strap allows bag to be easily and securely attached to vertical handles
|UPC / ISBN||045242333943|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||3.00 Pounds|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|