All Milwaukee Professional Electric Chain Hoists offer an array of load lift and height options. With 1/2 to 2 Ton capacities and 10 ft. to 20 ft. lifting heights, you can order a Milwaukee Electric Chain Hoist to meet your roughest needs. All offer a multi-disc magnetic brake for positive load holding and spotting. Adjustable upper and lower limit switches, overload limiting clutch and latch-type ridged top hook. You can get single or three-phase voltage motors to meet your operation power requirements. The 24-volt pushbutton station fits easily in your hand to allow thumb, trigger or two-handed operation.
- Single-phase, 115/230 voltage (AC), 16.0 amps at low voltage
- Built-in, multiple-disc, magnetic brake provides positive load holding and spotting
- 1 ton rated load, 10 ft. lift height, 16 ft./min. lifting speed
- Adjustable upper and lower limit switches for maximum flexibility in regulating load travel
- Includes chain container to keep surplus chain out of the work areas
- Please note: Milwaukee does not offer their satisfaction guarantee on this item. The manufacturer’s warranty does apply. Returns can only be accepted on this item in brand new condition with all packaging and this is subject to verification and approval. Defective items can be serviced under their warranty policy.
|UPC / ISBN||045242069156|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 Year|
|Return Policy||Repair Only|
|Power Source||Electric – Corded|