Features and Benefits:
- PIG® Mat reduces cleanup time to make your shop more productive
- Easy to use; just put it down, let it work and pick it back up
- Free of damaging grit and dust, so it’s perfect for use around delicate sensors, parts and tools
- Nothing to track around; keeps dirt and grit out of customer vehicles and maintains a clean, professional environment in the shop
- Safely absorbs and retains oil, coolants, water, grease, gasoline, solvents, auto fluids, paint overspray, battery acid and most other liquids
Genuine PIG® Mat is the better way to soak up drips, spills and splatters, and spend more time repairing vehicles. Easier to use than floor sweep so it reduces cleanup time. And with no damaging dust and grit to track around, the shop stays cleaner! Eight layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG® Mat the strongest mat on the market; won’t rip, fray or fall apart, even when saturated. Use Medium-weight Pads for persistent leaks and mid-sized spills; strong enough to last all day at workstations, in service bays or under equipment. Compact, grab-and-go size; mobile techs can easily pack a few Pads with their supplies for off-site jobs. Easy-tear perforations let you use a 1/2 Pad for smaller spills; more efficient to save money and eliminate waste. Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid toward dry spots on Pad, so messes disappear fast, cleanup is simple and you use each Pad to full capacity. Can be air-dried for reuse when soaked with water or washer fluid. Dark gray color hides grime, so Pad can stay on the job longer and still look clean. Widemouth Dispenser Box makes Pads easy to access, carry and store while protecting contents from dirt and moisture. Can be wrung out, compacted and/or incinerated after use to better manage waste streams. 100 Pads per box.