Features and Benefits:
- The new laser converted spiral configuration featured on the Multi-Air Cyclonic has nearly twice as many holes as our original Multi-Air design to better target dust
- This patented design retains a higher percentage of abrasive coverage compared to the original Multi-Air
- It does not need to be lined up with the holes on the back up pad to achieve optimal performance so changeover is fast and easy
- Best results are achieved using a vac-assist random orbital sander
- Has the same high performance ceramic alumina grain on a durable latex/paper backing, but with a new, innovative laser cut hole-pattern to maximize performance
Multi-Air Cyclonic Discs 6″ 400GR by Norton. The sharp, cool-cutting ceramic grain performs well on conventional paints and primers as well as hard-to-sand surfaces like ceramic clears, E-coated panels, aluminum and composites. The strong, yet flexible backing provides long life and resists tearing to get the full life out of every disc.