Features and Benefits:
- Fully automatic recovery, vacuum leak test and recharge – no monitoring required
- Patented automatic refrigerant refill prevents machine from emptying supply tank
- Only machine with fully automatic oil injection
- Two oil inject bottles for different oils to work on more vehicles with less down time
- Large easy-to-read color display and printer standard
- UV dye injection capability for leak detection
- Automatic air purge eliminates system-damaging air
The new Robinair 34988NI Premium A/C Machine combines ease of use and superior accuracy. It recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak tests and recharges R-134a vehicle systems quickly and accurately. The fully automatic function will recover, vacuum, leak test and charge on its own without the need to stand and monitor the machine.
The product is fully SAE J2788 compliant and exceeds the requirements for charge accuracy and recovery efficiency. Robinair’s patented automatic refrigerant refill feature maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in the internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required. The 34988NI will automatically add oil if necessary using load cells that measure the amount of oil removed from the system and automatically putting the right amount of A/C lubricant back into the system, make the 34988NI the only true fully automatic machine available today. The new 34988NI now comes with two separate oil inject bottles so two different types of oil can be stored and injected making it easy and convenient as technicians service different vehicles. A large, easy-to-read color display and a printer are standard upgrades on the new 34988NI. It also has the capability to inject UV dye into the vehicle’s A/C system for leak detection and making any future maintenance easier. An optional refrigerant charge and oil capacities database is available for North American market vehicles which saves time from having to look up unknown charge amounts.